Online Bingo has grown massively, year-over-year, with search volume up almost 70% every 12 months! And, it’ll come as no surprise, since it’s one of the world’s favourite pastimes – and has been for centuries. If you’re yet to try the online variant, it is just as fun, and sociable, as the land-based game. You’ll also be treated to a much wider range of games, including the British 90-ball, and American 75-ball variants. With that in mind, let’s take a look at one of the best online bingo games at Paddy Power. Read on to find out more!
Age of the Gods Bingo Room
If you’re an online casino regular, you’re bound to have come across Playtech’s hugely popular Age of the Gods Slots franchise. Well, the massive gaming developers have now expanded their mythology-themed games out to Roulette, Blackjack, and even Bingo – with this 90-ball game, which boasts a bespoke Arena of the Gods post-game feature.
Age of the Gods Bingo offers the standard range of three prizes – one line, two lines, and Full House. These are won as follows:
One line – a one-line win is landed when all your numbers displayed in a horizontal line on your ticket have been called.
Two lines – a two lines win is when all the numbers displayed on two lines of one ticket have been drawn.
House or Bingo – Once all the numbers on one ticket have been called, you’ll win the top prize of House or Bingo.
Two or more players can share a prize, for example, multiple players may be waiting on the same number to bag a prize. In this case, the cash prize will be split equally between the winners.
However, it is the Arena of the Gods feature game that makes the Age of the Gods Bingo Roomone of the best on the market. This feature will be activated at the end of the Bingo game, should the Age of the Gods Coin appear within the ball call area at the beginning of the session.
To qualify for the Arena of the Gods feature, which will appear on your screen as a grid with nine coins available to select from, you must purchase at least one ticket for the main game.
The choice of coin will be in the hands of the Full House winner. They will select as many coins as is necessary in order to match three of the same God/Godesses – including Zeus, Hades, and Ares – within the panel.
If there are multiple Full House winners, then the coins will be turned on behalf of the community at random.
The four prizes on offer during the Arena of the Gods feature game are as follows:
Zeus award – This award pays 100% of the total amount to the whole community, including the Full House winner!
Hades award – The Full House winner will scoop 100% of the total jackpot this award!
Athena award – This pays 75% of the total amount to the community with the other 25% going to the Full House winner!
Ares award – The Full House winner pockets 75% of the total jackpot with the community taking home 25%
Prizes will be instantly added to the eligible winners’ bankrolls at the end of the feature.
Thanks for sharing the valuable information! Great post !
Hey Squibb, Great article, love your writing style. It’s very true what you say about online bingo.
Hey Squibb, Great article, love your writing style. It’s very true what you say about online bingo, it’s a great game to play, very popular and very addictive.
Good content! Thanks for sharing the good content with all. Even the latest bingo offers bingo and slot sites. Try today play online and earn money.
Nice Article, it will help all to get the valuable information. If you want to get bingo and slot sites for fun try latest bingo today!
It’s a great content, Everyone think to play online games. Try new bingo and slot sites, help most people to understand the game, play online as well as earn money. Grab the bingo and slot sites with one and only latest bingo sites.